In light of the recent COVID-19 cases to hit Queensland, we want to remind you that we all play a part in keeping our community safe and ensure that everyone who visits takes the correct measures at Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown. These include:
HOW TO SHOP SAFELY AT SUNNYBANK HILLS SHOPPINGTOWN
Remember that we all play a part in keeping our community safe and customers are expected to adhere to public health rules whilst visiting Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown. This includes:
- Staying 1.5m away from those around you
- Using the sanitiser stations around the centre
- Washing your hands regularly with soap and water
- Remembering maximum numbers when using the lifts
- Adhering to maximum numbers inside our retailers
- Using cashless payments where possible
- Covering your cough and sneezes with a flexed elbow
- Staying at home if you’re feeling unwell
We will continue to monitor the situation closely, and be guided by the advice from Queensland Health and Australian health authorities. For more information please visit: https://www.health.gov.au/
Our commitment to protecting our retailers, staff and customers remains paramount, including a strengthened focus on cleaning in high traffic areas and touch points.
Thank you for your ongoing support of Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown and our retailers.
Food Court & Seating
We are thrilled to announce the opening of our Food Court seating areas. Our food court seat numbers are limited to a maximum of 120 people seated. It is imperative that all customers only sit in available seating areas and maintain social distancing at all times. If you wish to take a seat please do so and follow the below guidelines:
- Sit in available seating areas only.
- Please do not exceed table numbers displayed on individual tables.
- Please do not move seating around to increase table occupancy.
- Maintain social distancing at all times.
- Remembering the 1 person per 4 square metre rule.
- Respect other patrons wishing to sit down and move on quickly after your meal
Cafés and Restaurants
Cafés and restaurants can now permit up to 50 seated customers based on a one-person per 2 square metres (1 person per 2sqm). Customers must wait for staff to seat them and provide their names and contact details in order to be seated as part of the COVID Safe plan. Customer records are kept for a minimum of 56 days. Please respect and follow the measures that our food retailers and cafés have put in place for your safety.
Massage therapists, beauty, nail, and hair salons are permitted to operate in compliance with the COVID Safe checklist. These retailers are continuing to follow social distancing rules and 1 person per 4sqm guidelines. As part of the COVID Safe plan, customers must leave their name and contact details with staff prior to their appointment. Customer records are kept for a minimum of 56 days. All of the above require appointments, no walk-ins allowed. Please respect and follow the measures that our beauty retailers have put in place for your safety.
SERVICES TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED
- Kids Playground
Updated 28 August 2020