The health and well-being of our community continues to be our top priority. We remain committed to protecting our community, the retailers, staff and customers, with signage reminding people of hygiene and social distancing requirements, sanitiser stations for all to use, and a strengthened focus on cleaning particularly frequent touch points and high traffic areas.
Please remember that we all play a part in keeping our community safe, and we expect customers and staff to adhere to public health rules whilst visiting Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown. This includes:
- Maintaining social distancing and keeping 1.5 metres away from those around you;
- Washing hands regularly and making use of our complimentary sanitiser stations;
- Adhering to floor markings/traffic flow and respecting customer limits allowed in each store;
- Registering your name and contact details with retailers who require customer registers;
- Using credit card or contactless payments instead of cash where possible;
- Covering your face with a flexed elbow or tissue if you sneeze or cough; and
- Staying home if you are unwell or experiencing any cold/flu symptoms.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely, and be guided by the advice from Queensland Health and Australian health authorities. For more information please visit: https://www.health.gov.au/
Our commitment to protecting our retailers, staff and customers remains paramount, including a strengthened focus on cleaning in high traffic areas and touch points.
Thank you for your ongoing support of Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown and our retailers.