UPDATE 17 SEPTEMBER
Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown is open for you. The below COVID-19 restrictions are currently in place at Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown and South East Queensland.
- We still need to wear masks – in a shopping centre it is not possible to be always socially distant, so masks must are required in the shopping centre.
- Retailers can only accommodate 1 person per 2 square metres inside at a time.
- You must be seated to eat or drink.
- We all need to check in when arriving at the shopping centre using the Check In Qld app, as well as at every retailer that we frequent in the centre. Look for the QR codes and be proactive in checking in.
- Maintain 1.5 metre social distance.
- Keep up the hand washing and sanitising.
- Any flu-like symptoms please get tested.
- If you are feeling unwell or awaiting Covid test results please stay home.
Please ensure you are checking in via the Check In Qld app when visiting the centre or visiting any of our retailers. The QR codes are conveniently located at each of our entries and throughout the centre. Our friendly Centre Management team are happy to assist those without a smart phone for the centre check in. Want to know more about the Check In Qld app
Our dedicated cleaners have been working hard with a focus on cleaning touch points and high traffic areas throughout the centre.
Remember we all play a part in keeping each other safe. Together we can fight the spread.
If you have any queries, it is best to refer to the Queensland Health website https://www.health.qld.gov.au/ or call 13HEALTH.
Thanks for your ongoing support. Together we can stop the spread.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Attention Customers, Visitors, Staff and Contractors. Please do not enter Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, nor any internal or external retailers if in the previous 14 day you have:
- returned to Australia from overseas (other than a safe travel zone country)
- been in close contact with an active COVID-19 case
- been in a Queensland declared COVID-19 hotspot, place of concern or exposure venue, as defined by the Chief Health Officer
- had a fever, cough, sore throat, headache, distorted sense of taste, shortness of breath, chills, vomiting or any cold/flu like symptoms in the last 72 hours.
The health and well-being of our community continues to be our top priority. We remain committed to protecting our community, the retailers, staff and customers, with signage reminding people of hygiene and social distancing requirements, sanitiser stations for all to use, and a strengthened focus on cleaning particularly frequent touch points and high traffic areas.
Please remember that we all play a part in keeping our community safe, and we expect customers and staff to adhere to public health rules whilst visiting Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown. This includes:
- Maintaining social distancing and keeping 1.5 metres away from those around you;
- Washing hands regularly and making use of our complimentary sanitiser stations;
- Adhering to floor markings/traffic flow and respecting customer limits allowed in each store;
- Registering your name and contact details with retailers who require customer registers;
- Using credit card or contactless payments instead of cash where possible;
- Covering your face with a flexed elbow or tissue if you sneeze or cough; and
- Staying home if you are unwell or experiencing any cold/flu symptoms.
😷 While masks are currently not mandatory unless at the airport or on a flight, it is recommended that you continue to carry one at all times, and make use of it when social distancing is not possible (particularly when indoors, using public transport/ride share or at shopping centres). Masks are available for purchase from a number of our stores.
Our commitment to protecting our retailers, staff and customers remains paramount, including a strengthened focus on cleaning in high traffic areas and touch points.
Thank you for your ongoing support of Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown and our retailers.