Delicious balls of goodness! For a bite-size snack try these date, apricot and chia bliss balls.
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut water
- 250 g whole raw almonds
- 18 fresh dates, stones removed
- 4 large fresh apricots, halved and stones removed
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup desiccated coconut for rolling
Place chia seeds and coconut water in a small bowl and soak for 15 minutes.
Place chia seeds and almonds into a food processor and process until crumbly Add dates, apricots, vanilla, zest, cinnamon and coconut and blend until a rough paste. Form into walnut-sized balls and roll in coconut.
Refrigerate – its that easy.
RECIPE BY: Provided by: Australian Summer Stonefruit.