As our restrictions continue to ease, it is imperative to remember that many are still in place. We are committed to protecting our community, retailers, staff and customers, with Social Distance signage located throughout our centre reminding customers of hygiene and social distancing requirements, sanitiser stations for all to use and a strengthened focus on cleaning, particularly touch points and high traffic areas.
HOW TO SHOP SAFELY AT SUNNYBANK HILLS SHOPPINGTOWN
Remember that we all play a part in keeping our community safe and customers are expected to adhere to public health rules whilst visiting Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown. This includes:
- Staying 1.5 metres away from those around you
- Remembering the 1 person per 4 square metre rule
- Respecting the customer number limits at the entry of each store
- Hand and respiratory hygiene – washing your hands regularly and covering your face with a flexed elbow or tissue if you sneeze or cough
- Staying home if you’re unwell
- Using EFTPOS instead of cash is recommended
We will continue to monitor the situation closely, and be guided by the advice from Queensland Health and Australian health authorities. For more information please visit: https://www.health.gov.au/
Thank you for your ongoing support of Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown and our retailers.
Food Court & Seating
We are thrilled to announce the opening of our Food Court seating areas. Our food court seat numbers are limited to a maximum of 120 people seated. It is imperative that all customers only sit in available seating areas and maintain social distancing at all times. If you wish to take a seat please do so and follow the below guidelines:
- Sit in available seating areas only.
- Please do not exceed table numbers displayed on individual tables.
- Please do not move seating around to increase table occupancy.
- Maintain social distancing at all times.
- Remembering the 1 person per 4 square metre rule.
- Respect other patrons wishing to sit down and move on quickly after your meal
Cafés and Restaurants
Cafés and restaurants can now permit up to 50 seated customers based on a one-person per 2 square metres (1 person per 2sqm). Customers must wait for staff to seat them and provide their names and contact details in order to be seated as part of the COVID Safe plan. Customer records are kept for a minimum of 56 days. Please respect and follow the measures that our food retailers and cafés have put in place for your safety.
Massage therapists, beauty, nail, and hair salons are permitted to operate in compliance with the COVID Safe checklist. These retailers are continuing to follow social distancing rules and 1 person per 4sqm guidelines. As part of the COVID Safe plan, customers must leave their name and contact details with staff prior to their appointment. Customer records are kept for a minimum of 56 days. All of the above require appointments, no walk-ins allowed. Please respect and follow the measures that our beauty retailers have put in place for your safety.
Over 86 stores are now open at Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown. Please keep in mind that some stores are still trading with reduced hours, we recommend contacting individual stores or viewing their store pages to check their trading hours.
SERVICES TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED
- JP Service
- Kids Playground
Updated 1 July 2020