NEW Food Court!
Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown are excited to announce the opening of it’s $3 million-dollar food court overhaul. The food court redevelopment has created a new tenancy mix and accompanied by a full refurbishment of the communal seating areas and amenities.
The refurbishment has transformed the space into a warm and inviting casual dining precinct with state of the art finishes including pendant lighting, natural skylights, new design finishings and furniture all overlooking an oversized glass window on Honeywood Street, bringing the outdoors in. Allowing streams of natural light, the Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown Food court will be a beautiful place to have lunch, meet a friend for coffee, or bring the family. There are several new food court tenants, new and improved amenities, including a parents’ room and increased seating capacity in the food court.
- With extra retail space the food court is almost doubling in size.
- 7 New Food Court tenants – M Carvery & Mr Curry now open!
- Sunnybank Hills Food court will be a beautiful place to have lunch, meet a friend for coffee, or bring the family.
- Complete upgrade of our current amenities, including the addition of 4 new female toilets, 2 new male toilets and a brand-new parents’ room added.
- New state of the art finishes such as pendant lighting, natural skylights, garden beds, new design finishing’s with copper and marble tones and new furniture.
What new retailers will open?
Our new food court offer will also include an increased seating doubling our current capacity.
We are pleased to welcome the back The Kebab Shop and Asian King Food and introduce new retailers M Carvery and Mr Curry. Shortly Sushi Paradise, Chatime, and Jack’s Cafe will open.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be involved in our new Food Court or any upcoming vacancies please contact Andrew Birkett, Portfolio Leasing Manager on 07 3323 8888, 0498 800 080 or email [email protected]
If you would like more information about our centre click here.